The Warren's Books - what a journey
Lmfao have I got your attention guys ?
I can't pick just one , it's like a bag of pick and mix Candy they all are so interesting and such a teaching tool for all of us who are genuinely interested in their cases.
It's like having a taste of one and then going back for more .
That's the way it was when I got the book the Demonologist , once I read it the others soon followed .
Ghost hunters, the haunted , In a dark place , Graveyard, Werewolf, Ghost tracks, and Satan's harvest are the eight of the 10 books I have.
I thoroughly enjoy them , but I am patiently waiting for Deliver us from Evil and Devil in Connecticut to become available in paper back rather than an E book.
For me my fave cases are Amityville , Annabelle , haunting in Connecticut, Amityville and the Perrons story.
Haunting in Connecticut was written as a horror novel unlike the others because the ghostwriter said that the family couldn't get their stories straight.
I feel that these cases as well Maurice Theriault stand out in my mind not only because they are the most famous but because most of these cases involved innocent children.
I love how sensitive Lorraine and Ed were where the kids were concerned and no matter what the naysayers think my mind won't be changed any time soon.
People can believe what they want believe the stories , or don't its clearly up to you I commend anyone who gives it a whirl despite their misgivings.
With anything in life , give things a chance before mocking it or passing judgement!
Before buying the books do research, if you're not into the study of religion, theology or mythology these books are not for you.
The books are used in colleges and universities and are not horror fiction.
Cause if that's what you're hoping , I'm afraid you'll be rather disappointed.
This is just me being honest, if you're offended by it thats your own luck out!
That's it for now , love you all
Ashley
Comments
Post a Comment